Anyone can be a member. By joining you can receive various benefits, get involved, or simply be happy that you are supporting our native understorey.
You can participate in a number of ways:
- fencing or planting understorey on your land
- growing plants for yourself or others (no experience or special equipment necessary - it's easy!)
- collecting seed in the bush over summer
- updating the plant database
- helping in the office
- plant identification, or propagation research
- promotion/education - help staff a stall, or run activities for children or adults
Benefits of Membership
- Free Plants!
- If there is a volunteer available, 250 plants may be grown for you for the membership fee plus a small additional charge. Otherwise we will help you to grow your own and provide free propagation materials and assistance. We can provide advice and information and everyone is welcome at our field days and workshops.
- Please download, print and complete the membership form, and send it with your payment to the address shown.